What's new

Does anyone shave with glasses on?

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I think my vision is deteriorating. Soon I'll have to shave with glasses on, which bothers me.
Anyone here shaves with his glasses on?

I do, all the time, but one of the steps in my shaving process is to run a bit of hot water over the lenses and towel-dry them or else they fog up. Especially so after the prep shower which raises the humidity.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Not yet but it is not to far away. I wear glasses for reading but I am finding that it pays just to leave them on all the time. I just wear them down my nose a little and look over the top of the glasses if I am not reading. I leave them on to load the razor or adjust it if it is an adjustable razor. Soon I will have to wear them for everything.

Every time.

Bit of a nuisance to work around the bows and having to wipe lather off of them, but I manage. Wouldn't want to take a chunk out of my van dyke for not seeing where it is.

Yep, I have to have my glasses. I'll take them off to rinse between passes & end of shave, but they go right back on when I'm finished rinsing.

I have worn glasses for 60 years, since I was 5. My optometrist says my corneas have no scratches or gouges. Makes sense; I've had safety lenses in front of my eyes every waking moment for the last 60 years.
I don't find they get in the way when shaving.

With the glasses on every time. Because I don't have sideburns per say (Hairline cut at ear level) I remove wth one hand while shaving that area and replace as soon as get it cut in.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Recently had to start, it's better than without so don't let it bother you Space_Cadet

Top Bottom