What's new

Does anyone shave while in the shower?

Someone on this site once mentioned shaving in the shower with a sort of "shaving jelly" made from aloe vera. Sounded like he got great results from the combination.

Have shaved in the shower for years now , I shave my head and face , wash first then shave , generally face lather , with my new omega mighty midget wide waist 40033 , an amazing brush , I get sooo much lather
Use a unbreakable plastic mirror from govt surplus stores with a small plastic sucker with hook

At home I always shave in the shower. I have a mirror in there that mounts with a suction cup on the tile. I place everything I will be using for the shave on the edge of the tub. I get the best shaves in the shower.

When I'm traveling I shave at the sink because I need the mirror. Those shaves are never as good as my shower shaves.

As I like the "built-in" prep, I shave in the shower almost exclusively. I would much-prefer to use a mirror, but since I can't seem to find one that will stick to my tile, I tend to just go by "feel".

Have a great day!

Top Bottom