What's new

Does anyone remember an Old Spice Aftershave Balm?

In the early 1980s I remember using an Old Spice Product that was an aftershave balm. It is obviously out of production now. It had an Old Spice type of scent, but it was definitely a balm. I have been racking my brains to remember the name. The bottle was a plastic squeeze type with a long neck. Does anyone have a picture of this product? I hope I am not imagining this...though I am quite sure it was an Old Spice product.

Any help would be appreciated.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
In the early 1980s I remember using an Old Spice Product that was an aftershave balm. It is obviously out of production now. It had an Old Spice type of scent, but it was definitely a balm. I have been racking my brains to remember the name. The bottle was a plastic squeeze type with a long neck. Does anyone have a picture of this product? I hope I am not imagining this...though I am quite sure it was an Old Spice product.

Any help would be appreciated.
It is out of production because back in the day real men didn’t use balms. Of course back in the day before back in the day, they didn’t use deodorant either.

Is it the one on the right? I recall the talc, the deodorant, the cologne, cream, and aftershave - but not the balm.

old spice.jpg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Do you mean these? The white bottle was produced from 1984 to 1987 and the blue one from 1988 to 1991. This is according to the Internet, I do not recall seeing either of these products myself.

unnamed.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg

Do you mean these? The white bottle was produced from 1984 to 1987 and the blue one from 1988 to 1991. This is according to the Internet, I do not recall seeing either of these products myself.

View attachment 1064810View attachment 1064811
YESSSSS! Thats it!! It was the white one on the bottom that I used to buy. Loved the scent and the balm was very soothing. I used to buy it at a local drug store. Thanks so much for posting the pictures.

As an aside, I wonder how long a balm would last in a bottle like that? An alcohol based AS will last forever, but a balm? I've never found one in an antique store.

Top Bottom