What's new

Does anyone here like Dorco ST-300

Like I said earlier in the thread, these were my go to (ok only) blade for several months. And in a pinch for mostly single pass shaves I could get by using them. Not sure on two pass shaves. I think I have one or two left and will have to try them again. (I think I have a ST300, a ST301 and even a Derby that remain untried/unused) I could certainly put one in each of the 3 razors I have in rotation and test them.

I've only tried the Prime Platinums (the STP-301), and really liked them. I've never tried the ST-301 or ST-300, but judging by the reception they get in here, I haven't exactly been in a hurry to.
Long story but i just bought 100 for $3.95 ,for that I thought I'd give them a try. See how I like them.

I’ve been on a big Astra and personna kick lately. I switched to a Fendrihan and the dorco just doesn’t work well with the head. I used 300 pretty much exclusively for years with an aristocrat but now I have around 300 of them setting on the shelf.

I’ve been on a big Astra and personna kick lately. I switched to a Fendrihan and the dorco just doesn’t work well with the head. I used 300 pretty much exclusively for years with an aristocrat but now I have around 300 of them setting on the shelf.
The ST-300 give me a really great shave
In my adjustable razors. DFS in 3 passes.
So with 300 of them on your shelf I'd
Have to suggest that you break out
One of your adjustables

The ST-300 give me a really great shave
In my adjustable razors. DFS in 3 passes.
So with 300 of them on your shelf I'd
Have to suggest that you break out
One of your adjustables
No adjustable here. I used the 300 for years in an aristocrat and then they were fine in a Maggard v3. After ordering the fendrihan there’s no going back to the Maggard and I lost the Gillette. Even if I had a brand new aristocrat I’d still stay with the fendrihan.

I love the ST300's. I constantly get irritation free SAS with these blades. Granted they're not the closest of shaves but for someone who suffers ingrown hairs I find leaving a bit of stubble to the touch helps with this. I prefer Shark blades but I only had these in my sample pack when starting out but bought 100 of the ST300's so don't feel the need to buy more shark's when these work great. I really only use the ST300's and Nacets now. I can get closer shaves with the Nacet but find if my angle or pressure is even slightly off I'll get irritation which just isn't an issue with the Dorco's. Maybe when the supply starts to get low I'll bulk buy a brand other than these but for now they're my go to.

I used them a bunch of times but it's in my bottom 3 list of least favorite blades. I try them whenever I get a new razor and can't find anything to like about them.

Top Bottom