What's new

Does anyone have an opinion on Gillette Stainless in Red Pack

I'm interested in anyone's opinion or Review on the Gillette stainless in the Red Pack..
Just out curiosity and to see if People feel that these blades are as good or not as,,
other Popular Gillette Blades and what you think of actual Quality of the blade, ,
Thanks Everyone

I'm trying to think, and can't come up with a Stainless Gillette blade in a red pack. Do you have a picture you can post?

No I having trouble inserting the photo, however I post right after yours has a link,,
that contains the correct photo. ...

Yes that's the blade I'm inquiring about, , Thanks for Posting the link,, So have you any experience, ,
with that blade. .

I had a slip of the Gillette Stainless blades and they shaved well for me. I wrote in my note pad that they were as good as Astra SP, Gillette 7'O'Clock Permasharp Stainless, or Rapira Platinum Lux. Each of those blades were about half the price of the Gillette Stainless (Red) at the time. YMMV.

$zyletki-gillette-stainless-do-tradycyjnych-maszynek-do-golenia-5-sztuk.jpg
Here you go

I had a slip of the Gillette Stainless blades and they shaved well for me. I wrote in my note pad that they were as good as Astra SP, Gillette 7'O'Clock Permasharp Stainless, or Rapira Platinum Lux. Each of those blades were about half the price of the Gillette Stainless (Red) at the time. YMMV.
So there's NO wonder why I don't hear much about these blades,, there in the category of,,
of the blades You have listed, and by the way I use all three with great success, , and I,,
noticed that This Gillette Stainless is now Priced at Three times the value of each of the,,
blades You listed, ,,, ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOODNESS FOR B&B...

Top Bottom