What's new

Does anyone else make adjustables?

Besides Gillette and Merkur, does anyone make an adjustable DE? Has anyone in the past? I've got every adjustable Gillette besides the low-dial and the red tip and based on the prices I've seen them at, I'm pretty sure they're gonna stay out of my hands. I've got the Digress and the Vision with no interest in the Futur. I know about the Personna and the Shave a Buck that aren't made anymore and are on my "Must Aquire" list. Are there any other adjustable models out there?

Le Coq, Gibbs, L'Essor, Berkeley made two different ones, various soviet models, Wizamet, Walbusch B5, I THINK the rhythmic razor is adjustable.

Le Coq, Gibbs, L'Essor, Berkeley made two different ones, various soviet models, Wizamet, Walbusch B5, I THINK the rhythmic razor is adjustable.

Need to make a correction here: Wizamet is NOT Soviet The company was founded in Poland and only after 1992 production was moved to Russia.

Actually, I meant things like that super adjustable/slim clone when I referred to the soviets as I forget the names offhand. Wizamet is actually a cool razor that is probably undervalued at the moment.

Actually, I meant things like that super adjustable/slim clone when I referred to the soviets as I forget the names offhand. Wizamet is actually a cool razor that is probably undervalued at the moment.

Here are few that i dug up from Waits Comp

$so.JPG$so1.JPG$so2.JPG$so3.JPG$so4.jpg

The Russian razors that excite me are the ones where they went their own way and built to their design aesthetic. I have a soviet slant that is far and away my best shaving de.

I agree about Wizamet being a nice razor, I've had one since I started shaving and it is my go to razor for trying new blades. :thumbup1: Mine is a TTO and very mild.

Top Bottom