What's new

Does anyone do custom scent soaps anymore?

I still have a sample of Strop Shoppe’s London Morning… the best soap I’ve ever smelled 😢

Years back Dapper Dragon made me a custom scent and it’s amazing! But they’ve since stopped making soaps 😭

I know that Stirling picked up the Baker Street scent, but I can’t imagine one request will have a brand that busy resurrect another scent lol

al used to custom scent his croaps.
excellent quality.

als shave cream bay vetiver rooney ikon oss st johns bay rum october 7 2015.jpg

Ethos Grooming Essentials does custom scents, aroma blends, & even custom products. Ethos is the #1 shave soap base I have ever used. I follow what he does, so I know about his custom scents. He recently completed a Mysore Sandalwood Shave Creme & Skin Food Splash for a customer. And I believe his most recent custom project is taking tree sap from a customer's Colorado land & over a many months period of time creating a custom shave soap & skin food splash. Here's a picture of the sap that was sent to him & the finished product.

I suggest you reach out to Frank at Ethos Grooming Essentials.
6F7C8DBE-D55D-4696-9008-68072BA7F5CA.jpg
6DAD9D0E-303C-4D17-A5B3-93D555D400E9.jpg

Ethos Grooming Essentials does custom scents, aroma blends, & even custom products. Ethos is the #1 shave soap base I have ever used. I follow what he does, so I know about his custom scents. He recently completed a Mysore Sandalwood Shave Creme & Skin Food Splash for a customer. And I believe his most recent custom project is taking tree sap from a customer's Colorado land & over a many months period of time creating a custom shave soap & skin food splash. Here's a picture of the sap that was sent to him & the finished product.

I suggest you reach out to Frank at Ethos Grooming Essentials.
View attachment 1454719View attachment 1454720
I’ll be reaching out!

Top Bottom