What's new

Does Anyone Actually Enjoy High Wattage Vaping Units?

that's about 70 watts, and it's very low vapor and ice cold, lol. Have to take a super long hit to even get a small amount of vapor. When building that low you need the higher wattages and voltages to get all those coils heated up, lol.

EDIT: at 140 watts the voltage is 3.54, as an fyi

Last edited:
I love my home made dna 30wat mod but i also love my tripple 26650 box mod i built so i guess the VW device has its place. It alot at work or in the car with a nautalice aspire tank. No dripping required.

Hmm my current mod is an Innokin Coolfire 4 with an ISub tank. Not exactly high wattage but I generally run 30-35 watts and I enjoy it immensely.

Last edited:
Since switching to droppers I've not really vaped below 70w. Currently rocking a dual Clapton coil setup at .34 ohms, running at 100w with boatloads of airflow. Since switching to this kind of setup I've dropped the nicotine content to 0.3mg

Since switching to droppers I've not really vaped below 70w. Currently rocking a dual Clapton coil setup at .34 ohms, running at 100w with boatloads of airflow. Since switching to this kind of setup I've dropped the nicotine content to 0.3mg

Sounds like my builds, right where I want them too! What gauge wire are you using for inners and outers?

I bought some pre-made wire and I can't remember the gauge.. 6 wraps around a 2.5mm Allen key per coil if that helps!

My eLeaf iStick goes up to 40W, but I use it at 6W. Tastes better that way, at least for me. I have no desire to make billowing clouds.

I'll just repeat my post (in part) from another thread that I just replied, but as it fits this thread, I figured that I might as well...

I just got myself a new "toy", the Eleaf TC60W, which is a very nice kit that comes with a low ohm tank... compared to this, every other kits I've used feel like a toy, as I never really got enough warmth and such without burning out my coils very fast.

Note about low-ohm kits... the battery and the liquid do get used faster, but it's a nice warm hit, lots of smoke/vape.

This kit is nice for many things.. one, it's not too expensive and high quality, it's a temp. control unit that the coils are supposed to last long (it's only been a few days for me with it so I can't confirm yet) and it comes with one of each the three types that it can use, the tank is a very nice one with top loading (little door that slides open to fill), which I absolutely love. Also, replaceable battery (you have to get one as it doesn't come with one, small annoyance) so when the battery goes, you can simply replace it. I'm considering getting a few extras and a external charger.

Even after a few days, I have trouble using my old kit now as it just doesn't compare.

One thing about low-ohm tanks, it seriously boasts the hit to feel like double or even triple, so 3mg can easily feel like a 6mg or stronger, A 6mg can easily fell like a 10-12mg, as per with a standard type tanks/atomizer/coil of 1.5/1.8.

$IMG_20151230_150921~2.jpg

I have vaped this thing with Hive Wire at 200w :lol:

I've been running a reuleaux rx200 for a couple months now. Paired with a vcmt tank and ti Claptons. .21o & 62w. Good ride for all day.

It depends on the juice, coil, wick, and device. I drip almost exclusively and use Japanese cotton. I normally keep my IPV 4S between 35-45W with a .35 - .5 ohm coil. I seem to really like things in the 4.2-5 Volt range. There are some bakery flavors I go higher on, and I go lower with chocolate to avoid burning. I prefer a warm vape.

I have vaped some thinner liquids at 75W. It can be nice for a quick vape session if I only have a little time, but I'd rather chain vape at a lower wattage.

I used to smoke a pipe. I felt i needed a bigger hit every time i took a hit on my vape. I drive truck so dripping is out. Only on weekends.at home. Im now using a Relux 200 with the upgrade that gets you up to 250w. My tank is a Smok TFV4 and i run it around 75w. And use the dual wrapped triple coils. They are good to 100w without any burnt taiste. The 3 battery Relux will last me most of a day having to change sets.of batteries after 1w or 13 hrs. I keep 3 sets of 3 batteries in the truck. And a charger.

Now on weekends i build a dual Claptian setup on my dripper. Thats two coils S.S. wire, two strands wrapped with two strands than built into a coil. Two of these run .18 to .2 ohms. Im not a cloud chasser, i just like a full flavor big hit and the claptain coils give a nice flavor. They are big coils for sure.

Ive got many drippers. Lately been using a MutationX V4. Running 140w. On the relux. I fill my TFV4 5 to 7 times a day but im in the truck for 16hrs a day. So yep. Lots of juice. I go thru 4 to 5 30mil bottles a week. Get 5 flavors at 30mil for 30 bucks.

Ive got many drippers. Lately been using a MutationX V4. Running 140w. On the relux. I fill my TFV4 5 to 7 times a day but im in the truck for 16hrs a day. So yep. Lots of juice. I go thru 4 to 5 30mil bottles a week. Get 5 flavors at 30mil for 30 bucks.
Sounds good. I really love the velocity deck so mainly use that. Looking at getting a cloned velocity v2 and also a genuine tsunami 24mm. That's not a bad price at all. I pay 10quid for 100ml

My setup is reuleaux rx200 but been flashed to 250w uwell crown tank rda I can run that all day at 38w
While driving mvp.3 pro with a gladius x

20170312_183222.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom