What's new

Does Anyone Actually Enjoy High Wattage Vaping Units?

It's worth bearing in mind that taste/flavour is subjective. Higher power and bigger coils changes the flavour. Whether that's better or not is a YMMV thing.

I've just gave away my Aqua V2. I prefer vaping at 10 - 11 Watts in a small tank. To me my liquid tastes better that way.

It's worth bearing in mind that taste/flavour is subjective. Higher power and bigger coils changes the flavour. Whether that's better or not is a YMMV thing.

I've just gave away my Aqua V2. I prefer vaping at 10 - 11 Watts in a small tank. To me my liquid tastes better that way.

Whatever works for you mate :001_smile

Yeah, we only sell to retailers...sorry bud ;-). We stock every major brand in vapor hardware and a bunch of juices. In total we have over 20k items from premium cigars to the vapor category. Many retail shops use us as a one stop supplier.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
proxy.php

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429148340.501812.jpg

114 watts on this Mutilator clone and it's not hot at all, huge clouds, great flavor. I took it up to 140 watts and it wasn't a hot vape, BUT the rda itself was getting wicked hot, so I took it back down.

[video]https://youtu.be/o0R6Vt5PcUg[/video]

I threw this quick video together on my iphone, lol. I'm out of town on business this week and don't have a decent camera to work with. However, you can see that higher wattage vaping on low ohm builds really chucks some serious clouds and delivers huge amounts of flavor along with the vapor.

I can't see myself doing this all the time simply because I don't need to and it really drains batteries quickly, but it's something that I could do at home or the office for fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom