What's new

Does Anyone Actually Enjoy High Wattage Vaping Units?

I have two high wattage devices, a Koopor Plus (200w) and an RX200s (250w). I also have an old iStick 100. None of them have really ever been used above 50-60 watts, and haven't been used above 40 in over a year. I usually build my duals between .3-.4 and my single between .4-.6. and "burn" between 20-35 watts.

Let he who is without sin cast the first rock, and we shall smoketh it

Put some big pre-made staggered fused clapton coils in my tsunami clone, took a few attempts to get the wicking right, but for the past week or so I've been loving the big coils around 60-90watts.
Might be time to move on from my dual microcoil derringer build that has kept me going for the past few years.

Attachments

• coils.jpg
    coils.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 11
Now your ready to try the smok TFV12 cloud beast king with an RDA, I vape on that at 220w and when to cotton starts to taste of burning I just put new cotton in. And go again I get about 3 weeks out of the cotton, but looking it dont seems as you can get them now.

I tried some high wattage units primarily because I wanted to get temperature control. But I find that no matter how low I go on the wattage (even at the point where I barely get any vapor at all) they are all very harsh. I tried many kinds of coils, nickel wire, titanium wire, stainless wire - same problem with all. So every time I end up going back to Protanks. Just recently I tried one of my temp control units again, it's just as harsh as I remembered it, stopped using it after half a day.

I tried some high wattage units primarily because I wanted to get temperature control. But I find that no matter how low I go on the wattage (even at the point where I barely get any vapor at all) they are all very harsh. I tried many kinds of coils, nickel wire, titanium wire, stainless wire - same problem with all. So every time I end up going back to Protanks. Just recently I tried one of my temp control units again, it's just as harsh as I remembered it, stopped using it after half a day.

Try a 100% VG and no PG in the mix

46W or so is as high as I like to go. No idea why anyone would vape so much higher.

That's a very good point... But the Smok TFV12 cloud beast king has very big vent holes, so your able to go high on wattage to produce big vape clouds.

Try a 100% VG and no PG in the mix

Well I could though it's so thick it barely moves -but probably worth trying. I use 50/50 with Kanger Protanks and it works fine there, no harshness at all.
BTW the temp control unit I have is an iStick Pico. I tried both the Melo3 and the Lemo3 tanks with it, same problem with both.

Yeah I tend to vape at high wattage with 6mg with a .1 omh coil I’ll sit at 80 to 100watts and off I feel really in the mood or want to show of to friends or I’m at a club I’ll crank her up to 200 watts and just blow massive clouds but I prefer higher wattage

Top Bottom