What's new

Does Anybody Here Dislike Shaving Still?

Don't sleep with her before you marry her
This is an other old man opinion: Live with her for at least one year, so you know what you getting, before marrying her. Only living together will show the good and the bad in each of you..

Thanks for sharing your story. My condolences, friend.
Came on here to post this, then found that FarmerTan beat me to it.

Thank you. An especially nice part of this forum is the support given. Learning to appreciate the little things makes appreciating the big things even greater. We had 37 wonderful years together, certainly not enough but more than most have. As I move forward and live again her spirit and memory accompany me. The little things helped get me through the darkest days and for that I’m grateful

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you. An especially nice part of this forum is the support given. Learning to appreciate the little things makes appreciating the big things even greater. We had 37 wonderful years together, certainly not enough but more than most have. As I move forward and live again her spirit and memory accompany me. The little things helped get me through the darkest days and for that I’m grateful
If you have read any of the useless crap I post here, you have noticed that this place is my therapy.

There are some incredibly kind souls here. And just enough idiots to keep the rest honest.

I never liked shaving until I converted. It was a chore (and an unpleasant one). I enjoyed being clean shaven, just not the task. Now shaving is relaxing. I enjoy it and do it even when I'm not going anywhere.

I love shaving.... but its a chore..

I can shower and shave my head and face in less than 20 mins. Really not that long, but when you just spend 60 minutes exercising and you wanna rest a before I cook breakfast and leave for work , its a chore. But I hate leaving for work unshaven. I work with my brother, and love him dearly but his shaggy beard drives me crazy. I can't imagine just rolling out of bed and showering and thats it.

Top Bottom