What's new

Does a DE make my beard grow quicker?

Hi,

Daft question and I know you'll all say no but I was wondering....
Since starting to shave with a DE this week I've noticed that my beard seems to grow back "quicker" than normal.
I have a couple of theories:

1. My initial shave is closer so I notice the beard growth more.

2. I've shaved everyday this week (and twice on Monday) which is something I NEVER did before and my beard has responded like the grass in my garden.

3. I've lost weight and my face is shrinking at an alarming rate.

4. My alum block is shrinking my head.

5. I'm imagining it all just so that I can shave again tonight (more time to shave in the evening as I take about 15 minutes as opposed to the 5 seconds with my Mach 3).

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!

Paul
If you use the Alum block twice in a day it will transport you to an alien dimension.

Welcome to the mans cave.
I don't think it does, I find since I was using carts my whiskers was sharper, where as now they seem dull.
As fellow members have said they are now cut clean with the skin, where the old cart razor kept pulling them up to cut then they became below the skin. So the hence of ingrown hair where as with DE shaving it's now level with the skin.

And as for the shrinking head you say your losing weight so the fat under your cheeks is going hence the shrinking head, And the Alum block is keeping the skin tight lol that's my 2 pence worth

Top Bottom