What's new

Doctor Who - Warning, Spoilers!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
You can have your Mel, but I must insist, Donna is my final offer.

Peri at least had some assets.

Mel and Donna are both abominable.

We toss Mel, Donna and Peri's fake accent into a black hole, and all is well with the universe.

I liked 6. Too bad he got stuck in BBC politics. I preferred him to 7.

I like Colin Baker too. I felt that the show was running on fumes at that time, though, and that made it hard to really get into his seasons. I much preferred Sylverster McCoy, though.

I had the kids play The Weeping Angels game after my first time seeing them with Matt Smith.
Scared the bejeezus out of me.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I had the kids play The Weeping Angels game after my first time seeing them with Matt Smith.
Scared the bejeezus out of me.

Ok- you are the second steward I have seen with an armored squirrel avatar. Are you guys going on a quest to find the grail or fight The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog? I cannot join you, I already have one. It's very nice.

I could tell you, but then this thread would get moved to the Clown House too.

And Dr Who is TOO SERIOUS for that.

I'm going to do this, but warn everyone that if this thread goes clown housey, there will be consequences.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 85
This thread cannot get relegated to the clown house! That creepy clown background freaks me out, and it's way too loud and colorful to get away looking at while at work!

Anyways, im planning on making a shirt that says "the angels have the phone box". My wife will finish sewing the t shirt this weekend, then I'll screen print the design

This thread cannot get relegated to the clown house! That creepy clown background freaks me out, and it's way too loud and colorful to get away looking at while at work!

Anyways, im planning on making a shirt that says "the angels have the phone box". My wife will finish sewing the t shirt this weekend, then I'll screen print the design

Pics, please

Shirt being made

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402149483.619160.jpg

I'm going to make the design tonight, then print it on transparency film to burn onto the screen.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
First appeared in a 1965 episode where William Hartnell's character dies

proxy.php

Next seen in various 1970s shows trying to kill Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker ...

proxy.php

... and now "re-imaged" for it's confrontations with David Tennant and Matt Smith:

proxy.php

First appeared in a 1965 episode where William Hartnell's character dies

proxy.php

Next seen in various 1970s shows trying to kill Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker ...

proxy.php

... and now "re-imaged" for it's confrontations with David Tennant and Matt Smith:

proxy.php

Now I'm picturing K-9 acting like the dog from UP.

I just watched Blink again. What a fantastic episode. It has some of the creepiest, most suspenseful television I've ever seen.

Woohoo Donna is back! I was kind of disappointed when she was only in a few episodes. She is a much deeper and strong willed character than Martha, and tends to challenge the Doctor much more.

The Fires of Pompeii...boy was that a heavy episode.

I had my reservations about Donna at first. I found her to be a bit too shrill and unlikable in her first episode. I'm glad she took it down a few notches thereafter.

Yea I'm still on series 4.

I thought it was funny that Peter Capaldi was in an older episode. I'm not that far, but I know he plays the 12th doctor. I don't recognize the girl though.

Top Bottom