What's new

Doctor Who - Warning, Spoilers!

A shout out to Jo Martin reappearing as whatever incarnation of the Doctor she was. Her screen time was short but she was still more Doctor-ly than Jodi W. was in her whole tenure. I wish Jo Martin had been chosen instead.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I kind of enjoyed it. There were a few unnecessary things, but over all it was entertaining to me. Seeing the old Doctors, and Jo, was great. I would like to see her, and this version of the Master, again.

There was a lot going on. It seemed like there was 2-3 episodes worth of activity smushed into the finale with an eye towards going out big.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
has anyone seen An Adventure in Space and Time? It’s about the launch Doctor Who and Hartnell’s era. I thought it was pretty good. It available to rent on Amazon Prime. Didn’t know that Verity Lambert was the first woman to produce a show for BBC.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I'd just like to take a moment to appreciate that there is a Dr. Who thread on B&B.

I've not watched it since Tom Baker played the Dr. (terrified of putting my foot on my mouth here) but good on ya all (huge loveable nerds that you are).

I'd just like to take a moment to appreciate that there is a Dr. Who thread on B&B.

I've not watched it since Tom Baker played the Dr. (terrified of putting my foot on my mouth here) but good on ya all (huge loveable nerds that you are).

I proudly wear three major nerd hats: Doctor Who, Tolkien and Star Wars

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
has anyone seen An Adventure in Space and Time? It’s about the launch Doctor Who and Hartnell’s era. I thought it was pretty good. It available to rent on Amazon Prime. Didn’t know that Verity Lambert was the first woman to produce a show for BBC.

I also enjoyed it quite a bit and found it well done. I might even go back and watch it again.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
On FB they have been promoting something dropping today. Turns out it is just going to be a preview for a special in November. Lame.

The first of the three 60th Anniversary specials dropped today (may be found on Disney+ and possibly BBC America), with David Tennant reprising the role in a new incarnation and Catherine Tate as Donna Noble. Excellent reach back into the archives for a villain and a decent episode. It’s like they never left.

It appears that it's only showing on Disney+ in the U.S. Pity, I no longer have access to D+ and I did want to see the transition specials though I planned on skipping the new Doctor's season even if I did have access.

Top Bottom