What's new

Do you use face moisturizer?

I've always used one. Makes sense to take care of the skin you've got. My personal favorite so far has been Pacific Shave Co daily moisturizer. It absorbs well and my skin feels better with it on. Their caffeinated one is also good for the winter as it feels thicker.

The other thing that sometimes works well is to add a 4-5 drops of Jojoba oil to any moisturizer you prefer. That seems to hydrate even better. Since Jojoba is the closest to the skin's sebum it tends to work well.

I use CeraVe at night but not after I shave. In the dry, hot heat of AZ using a moisturizer is a good idea. For the past month, I have been using an olive oil soap on my face and body and the results have been outstanding.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
When cold and dry winter months are upon us I like to use Nivea balm and it seems to help.
20180405_090948_crop_488x566[86890].jpg

Have some great shaves !:a8:

I use a DIY pre/after shave/beard oil:
6 parts castor
3 parts sweet almond with vitamin E
2 parts Jojoba
2 parts Argan
EO to taste - errr, smell

Followed by Nivea cooling after shave balm for sensitive skin.

I use Neutrogena anti wrinkle daily moisturizer w/sunscreen, RoC retinol for around my mouth
and eyes and various aftershave balms. I'm 58 and I don't think you can beat mother nature but
I believe it helps my skin. The problem I have is a have oily skin to begin with a live in a humid
climate.

Shower at night with a good bar soap with tallow then a handful of high alcohol aftershave low on fragrance with witch hazel added by default. Then applying a very thin layer of proraso white preshave cream on my whole face and no issues for winter.

Sent from my RNE-L01 using Tapatalk

I have fair skin, rosacea, and I'm 74 years old. I use CeraVe on my face and Aveeno on my body. CeraVe is a thick, gloppy, product but if you need a big gun, this is your guy.

Top Bottom