What's new

Do you shave in peace and quiet or with music/radio/tv in the background?

I always listen either to a podcast, either an NFL theme or Adam Carolla or Joe Rogan, or rock out to something in my iTunes library.

VerbaVolant:
proxy.php
...and to 'hear' my own thoughts! :thumbsup:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"Shaving can be like four flat tires, if you're day starts deflated...you're not going anywhere”. CBJ[/FONT]

proxy.php

Music, I put on my best 100 playlist on my smartphone, I know it's no audiophile device but hey it does make me feel like enjoying the moment a bit more. My own special moment in the morning.

Music as soon as I can. But especially on the weekend or like this morning I was in good company of two kids and my wife... only a t 6.oo AM

Sometimes I have my son singing while shaving and I'm more than happy!

I'm usually serenaded by my pal Frankie. Can't carry a tune worth a crud and sounds likes he's running outta breath after just a few seconds of crowing. Other than Frankie and the occasionaldog barking I'm in total silence because the rest of world isn't awake when I shave. Heck, Frankie (my rooster) isn't even awake until I open the window. Sometimes I'm halfway through a shave before he starts in...makes me laugh every time.

Top Bottom