What's new

Do you MATCH up your products?

A newbie here too (well newbie ish). Started wet shaving half a year ago.

personally I prefer to get matching aftershave- simply because if I do enjoy the soap scent, I like the fragrance to carry on for a bit longer than just shave duration. Also I don’t always use fragrance afterwards so don’t have to worry about them clashing.
at first -I was buying the soaps separately , but soon wanted to get matching AS for it and balms if possible

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Sets are fine, but so is going off-road.

Sudsy "Cola" soap with Pinaud Sweet Rum AS is one I like - rum & coke!

And throwing Myrsol "Plastic" over anything makes it more interesting!

AA

Damn, I have 200 aftershaves and now ima gunna have to get that myrsol plastic and see what all the hub bub is about. :)

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I don't necessarily match brands, but I am fond of matching what I think is a good pairing. Tabac soap and Lilac Vegetal for example. Great combo.
I will use Old Spice AS when I use Old Spice shaving soap, but most other soaps I own, I do not own the corresponding "matching" after shave.

I don't necessarily match brands, but I am fond of matching what I think is a good pairing. Tabac soap and Lilac Vegetal for example. Great combo.
I will use Old Spice AS when I use Old Spice shaving soap, but most other soaps I own, I do not own the corresponding "matching" after shave.
Just so you know, everytime I read one of your posts, I have Cary’s voice in my head (“Judy, Judy, Judy!). 🎥😆 🤣🥸

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Just so you know, everytime I read one of your posts, I have Cary’s voice in my head (“Judy, Judy, Judy!). 🎥😆 🤣🥸
I get Avataritis too. I'm often quite shocked when I meet a member and it turns out that they are nothing like their avatar! :lol:

loadfile.jpg

With the artisans digging into good matched splash and EDT I’m doing more matched sets and using either the dedicated splash or a complimentary one. It’s also a good place for scentless soaps to shine. Now most of my buys are sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom