What's new

Do You Look Like Someone Famous ?

Well has someone told you that you look like someone famous ??? Madonna...humprey Bogart...George Clooney...

ok let me hear it...better yet let's see it...

mark the shoeshine boy

Back when I was teaching an E&M course for undergrad engineers, I got a lot of "Stone Cold" and "Goldberg"... for the longest time I had no idea what they were talking about until one of my students brought in a Pro Wrestling magazine.

All's I can say is, I guess all of us bald, ugly, goateed white guys over 250 lbs. look alike...

I once had a load of kids insisting I gave them autographs as they were convinced I was Phil Mitchell from Eastenders.

Oh, the embarrassment... Did them though!

Gareth

hello mark,

when i was in high school and college a lot of people said i looked like frasier crane (kelsey grammer). i have also been told i look like christian slater as well as tim robbins. go figure. frasier crane is probably the most accurate of the bunch

thanks,
mike

When I was in high school and college, all the "old people" (mostly disturbingly flirtatious people twice my age) said I looked like Erik Estrada (that guy from C.H.I.P.S. for those my age who have no idea what that show even is).

Really, that annoyed me. At least they didn't say I looked like Gallagher or something like that.

catatonic said:
When I was in high school and college, all the "old people" (mostly disturbingly flirtatious people twice my age) said I looked like Erik Estrada (that guy from C.H.I.P.S. for those my age who have no idea what that show even is).

Really, that annoyed me. At least they didn't say I looked like Gallagher or something like that.

Well, at least Gallagher still has a career!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Well, at least Gallagher still has a career!

Randy
Hey Randy...you don't think selling properties on infomercials* is a career???? :confused1

*Estrada appears in a long-running series of infomercials, selling property in Siskiyou County, California; Lake Shastina, California; Ocean Shores, Washington; and Colorado, and recently, Tellico Village, Tennessee. He has also been appearing in commercials for real estate in Arizona, Arkansas, and Florida.

Well, I look like Bill Clinton. 10 years ago, I could've been his twin and could have doubled for the Secret Service. In the years since, the resemblance in appearance has diminished as we've aged. Although I no longer look like him as I did at one time, I still get a lot of stares, double-takes, and people that will walk up to me and say "Has anyone ever told you...."

In '96 or so I was at the North American Auto Show in Detroit, in black-tie and attended a charity event. I walked into the room with another half-dozen guys (that probably looked like a protection detail), also in black-tie --The room went to a hushed silence. Actually, it was pretty uncomfortable.

The was another Clinton look-alike, I believe in Wisconsin who was famous for walking around carrying a 'Phil Graham for President" placard. I never took it that far, and just went about my life. :closedeye

-- John Gehman

I look like a cross between Toby Maguire and Harry Potter. So I have been told...but its not that strong a resemblance really.

Pretty consitently I am told I look like Nicholas Cage. While there is enough of a resemblance I could easily be used as an extra if they needed a relative but I just don't see much more than that. I've always been curious what I would do if a drunk little hottie ever became convinced I was he.

catatonic said:
At least they didn't say I looked like Gallagher or something like that.

I look like Gallagher.

Not really. I've been told I resemble Beau Bridges, but that was many pounds ago.:redface:

I had a friend who used to tell women that he looks like Robert Redford right after he projectile vomits. He always got a laugh with that.

Personally, I don't think I look like anyone, but a lot of people who I don't know think they know me. Does that count?

Skyguy said:
Personally, I don't think I look like anyone, but a lot of people who I don't know think they know me. Does that count?
I get that a lot too. We must just have that kind of face.

I really look like my father, both from the outside, from the inside and from vocal perspective.

Since my father knows alot of people, I take it he's sort of "famous" but in a special way. :wink:

Top Bottom