What's new

Do You Look Like Someone Famous ?

In the 80's I was often stopped and asked if I was Jane Fonda. Lasted about three or four years.
Sue

Where I was she was called Hanoi Jane. She wasn't very popular with the Viet Nam Vets. I'm sure you know what I am talking about Sue. I can see how you would look like her. Did you have a PEACE sign necklace and VW Van?

When I get drunk I'm told that I look like Gene Hackman. I guess it has something to do with my eyes getting glazed over.

Tony,
I know exactly what you are talking about with Hanoi Jane. At least no one tried to kick my butt. (including myself :)
Sue

Apparently I look like some guy from some old HBO show or something. I used to get it a lot, even from people on the street but less so since it's so old.

I'd always wondered what life as a look-a-like would be like. I'd think that it would be incredibly annoying but I guess we take any attention we can get.

if anyone ever told me I look like someone famous I would immediatelly do something about it as I hate to look as somebody else

I have had a couple different people say I looked like Stephen King, (the writer). I do not see it. I know a person that has the name Don Knotts & looks alot like grizzly Adams. "It's a small world!":eek:

Top Bottom