What's new

Do you have a signature style?

I can't help it..... I LOVE PLAID. Casual, dress, work... I don't always wear it but I do more often than not.

jeans or chinos mostly, sneakers, chukkas or boots... i work in IT, we're all slobs here. I do shave though!

I really don't have a signature style and I'm fortunate I don't have to wear a suit daily for work. I'm usually in denim (preferably either Diesel or Hugo Boss), comfortable driving shoes from either Ferragamo or Louis Vuitton, leather boots and I favor the old school rugged look of Tricker's, a comfortable t-shirt, and a quality timepiece on my wrist.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Brown cotton duck (mostly from Duluth Trading Company) is my signature work style. I dress up on my days off.

I'm glad you brought this back. I'm an old hippie with a ponytail, Mephisto shoes, Smartwool socks, Ex Officio underwear (oops, too much information), Levi 501 button-down shrink-to-fit jeans, a button down shirt, turquoise jewelry, weird eyeglasses and a fedora (usually Borsalino) or cowboy hat (usually Rand). Every day.

And a big mustache.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My signature style has been described as low key, casual elegance. Perhaps you have seen me on Broadway.

90.jpg

My style's as sloppy as my signature.

Jeans and a cotton t-shirt base in cooler months. In the fall bought a pair of still stiff and unwashed Gustin slim fit jeans that i'm really enjoying, they have an inseam that's long enough, have given up on Levi ankle lengths in the styles i like.

Cotton t- shirts and shorts when it's warm. Need to find some non-cotton briefs.

dave

I like soft, Italian-type tailoring.

During the week that means cotton pants (or jeans) paired with a mix of jackets (linen, cotton, wool).

Top Bottom