Do you have a razor that can wear Jersey #10?

Discussion in 'Single Edged Razors' started by NoScrubs, Aug 15, 2019 at 8:11 AM.

1. NoScrubs

NoScrubs Contributor

I enjoy using different razors even though the performance of each provides different results. I also like to have some fun and create my own shave-off using 2 different razors during the same shave.

There are times that I feel like an AC shave while other times a DE shave or maybe I want to see if I have become better at understanding the GEM razor. However, I always shave my head with my Vector so the Vector is always part of my shave day.

For my friends that do not live across the pond jersey #10 is worn by the most significant player on the football (soccer) team. The player wearing #10 is the teams' playmaker, the leader, and the teams most impactful player.

Regardless of the razor that I choose for that days shave, often I find that when I consider my shave as good as I can get it I reach for #10 to clean-up the tough spots.

The Vector could be my only razor but how much fun would be? The Vector will always be in my starting line-up and on certain days just to make its teammates better. Do you have a
    number 10?

Fotolia_73386979_XS.jpg

2. ackvil

ackvil Moderator

I have a number of 10s! I would have a hard time choosing between the ATT S1, Karve SS SB, Timeless, and UK Aristocrat.

3. NoScrubs

NoScrubs Contributor

That's why you are the coach. You make the tough decisions. Which Karve plate, which Timeless?

4. ackvil

ackvil Moderator

D plate. Timeless SB .68

5. If I am home from a ten day camping trip, the MMOC gets the call. Easy daily shave, MMCP Peerless. For date night perfect and closeness, Schick E2 with Proline blades.

6. On my SE team, #10 is worn by the Ever Ready Little Lather Catcher. On my DE team #10 is my Wardonia Standard.