What's new

Do you have a razor that can wear Jersey #10?

I enjoy using different razors even though the performance of each provides different results. I also like to have some fun and create my own shave-off using 2 different razors during the same shave.

There are times that I feel like an AC shave while other times a DE shave or maybe I want to see if I have become better at understanding the GEM razor. However, I always shave my head with my Vector so the Vector is always part of my shave day.

For my friends that do not live across the pond jersey #10 is worn by the most significant player on the football (soccer) team. The player wearing #10 is the teams' playmaker, the leader, and the teams most impactful player.

Regardless of the razor that I choose for that days shave, often I find that when I consider my shave as good as I can get it I reach for #10 to clean-up the tough spots.

The Vector could be my only razor but how much fun would be? The Vector will always be in my starting line-up and on certain days just to make its teammates better. Do you have a
number 10?

Fotolia_73386979_XS.jpg

I have a number of 10s! I would have a hard time choosing between the ATT S1, Karve SS SB, Timeless, and UK Aristocrat.

If I am home from a ten day camping trip, the MMOC gets the call. Easy daily shave, MMCP Peerless. For date night perfect and closeness, Schick E2 with Proline blades.

My #10 has changed a couple of times, since falling back into the wet shaving rabbit hole.

It's gone from my Rockwell, which is still a good performing razor, to my Timeless 95 OC, and now seems to have been usurped by the OneBlade Hybrid.

The OneBlade may not get the closes in a single pass, just about equals it after 2, with the 3rd pass just being that step beyond, with absolutely no irritation, no nicks, no cuts, just super smooth skin afterwards. (Read, I could probably perform another 3, or 6 passes, and my face would still feel great). It also gets that patch on under the right side of my chin, that otherwise usually feels slightly bumpy or just not glass smooth, don't know why, but it gets it very easily.

I use my Enders Speed/ Proline similarly , often for clean ups on my head to see how close my daily razor actually got.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom