What's new

Do you have a "Golden" product? Mine is Proraso

Italian soft soaps: Boellis Panama 1924, ABCBA, Cella, RazoRock XXX, Vitos Extra Super Shave Cream, Valobra.

Although Proraso green is certainly one of my 'go to' soaps that performs everytime - I always reach for Mikes Soaps when I want that perfect lather/shave.

Proraso creams and Gillette Silver Blues. Interestingly my favorite it two razors are the opposite of each other. A Merkur Futur which is heavy, aggressive and adjustable and my 1951 (birth year) Gillette that is light, mild and no adjustment. I get a great shave with either one but they are polar opposites.

I'm toying with selling off the remainder off the collection.

Ladas blades. They work practically flawlessly in every razor I've put them into. Smooth and sharp for me, can go ATG with them with no problems (even though I don't go ATG very often anymore).

Herbs of Bulgaria Lavender aftershave. Terrific scent, skin feels great afterwards. Haven't tried anything yet that quite measures up in both of those categories.

R41 2011 / Dorco combo

Napa Soap Ocean Blend, Mike's Natural, KMF Key Lime Moisture Shave

Semogue 1800, Simpson PJ3 until I find a great Black Fiber Synthetic that I think is going to be the apex for me.

Well, up until a few weeks ago I would've said Proraso green tub, but the La Toja stick I acquired has been my go-to soap - very nice stuff.

The one other sure thing is Skin Bracer Cool Spice AS.

Gillette Blacks for me. No other blade seems to give me as comfortable/predictable cutting of the whiskers. I'm trying to rotate through my other brushes, but for all out power lather this brush is the go to:
proxy.php

Top Bottom