What's new

Do you guys have the same problems?

lasta

Blade Biter
2 years ago, my custom Shavemac arrived. When I got the notice, I went home over lunch to shave. I already shaved that morning.

2 weeks ago, I ordered 7 soaps/creams and 2 brushes. Nowadays, the first thing I do after work is lather. My wrist hurt from all the lathering. I rectified the problem by buying a long handle synthetic from Dscosmetic. I hate synthetics (too springy), but they do produce finer lather. It's not like I'm gonna shave with the lather anyways...

This afternoon, my 100 pack of Nacets arrived (I've been a GSB only guy for the past 6 years). I didn't want to deny tomorrow morning's ritual, so I shaved my thighs.

PS:
I suspect the authenticity of my new Nacet blades because the Arabic print is smaller than what I saw other members have posted here, and that they have 4 wax dots (ala GSB) instead of 2. Suspicious, but not disappointed because they feel sharper than my GSBs.

2 years ago, my custom Shavemac arrived. When I got the notice, I went home over lunch to shave. I already shaved that morning.

2 weeks ago, I ordered 7 soaps/creams and 2 brushes. Nowadays, the first thing I do after work is lather. My wrist hurt from all the lathering. I rectified the problem by buying a long handle synthetic from Dscosmetic. I hate synthetics (too springy), but they do produce finer lather. It's not like I'm gonna shave with the lather anyways...
🤔🤔🤔 If you're making a lather but, not gonna shave with it why make a lather 🤷🏻‍♂️ now I'm confused

The only problem I see is that you should switch hands to avoid injury. Or else you might end up like this:

1627279598819.png

lasta

Blade Biter
Do you like the Nacet's better than the GSB's? Just curious.

I've only gone through 1 pack of Nacets so far compared to 10+ years of GSB. But as far as first impression goes, GSB's are still better.

First shave, both are sharp and drag free, GSB felt smoother.

Shave 2/3, GSB felt smoother and sharper, 2nd shave GSB is like hot knife tru butter!

4th: they are about equal, I toss after 4 shaves.

Top Bottom