What's new

Do you ever get compliments about your skin.

It has happened to me a couple of times where someone, usually a woman will say the my skin looks good ...

Has this ever happened to you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My most recent were that I have a "young face" and "a finely-barbered goatee beard."

The latter disappoints my supervisor at work, though, as he is totally clean-shaven and believes all men working for him should be also, so, the beard may have to go soon.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My most recent were that I have a "young face" and "a finely-barbered goatee beard."

The latter disappoints my supervisor at work, though, as he is totally clean-shaven and believes all men working for him should be also, so, the beard may have to go soon.

Depends on how attached you are to it .... I don't believe bosses can insist on no beards. I remember reading something about it years ago. Unless there is a health and safety issue.

Well, I work at a hospital and I do have to enter sterile environment(s) as part of my work some nights, however, as long as it is covered, there is technically no issue at all. I just don't like ruffling feathers with him.

Am I attached to it? Yes, partly because I had been clean-shaven my whole life until the last year and a half or so and I keep it finely-trimmed and presentable.

To his credit, he's the best boss I have had the past 20+ years I've been working for. Me? I never call in sick, always give 100% maximum effort.

It is my last week working for him directly though, so maybe I'll surprise him my last day of the workweek and shave it all off :)

Depends on how attached you are to it .... I don't believe bosses can insist on no beards. I remember reading something about it years ago. Unless there is a health and safety issue.

I had a closely cropped goatie for years even though I was required to use self contained breathing apparatus. As long as I could demonstrate a face seal I was able to keep it.

Well, I work at a hospital and I do have to enter sterile environment(s) as part of my work some nights, however, as long as it is covered, there is technically no issue at all. I just don't like ruffling feathers with him.

Am I attached to it? Yes, partly because I had been clean-shaven my whole life until the last year and a half or so and I keep it finely-trimmed and presentable.

To his credit, he's the best boss I have had the past 20+ years I've been working for. Me? I never call in sick, always give 100% maximum effort.

It is my last week working for him directly though, so maybe I'll surprise him my last day of the workweek and shave it all off :)

It is always good to pick your battles carefully. I have a full beard but would trade it for a good boss without a thought. Fortunately I have both.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is always good to pick your battles carefully. I have a full beard but would trade it for a good boss without a thought. Fortunately I have both.

+1 Absolutely, and I'm glad you have both without hassle of any sort, sir. Cheers [emoji482]

There is that I have gone the extra mile for a good boss.
I would probably grow a beard for the right boss. [emoji106][emoji1604]

I am continually pestered by nubile young women, yearning to touch my youthful, smooth and sexy skin. It is a curse, let me tell you! This is exacerbated by using any one of my Stirling aftershaves...I swear, it's like the Pied Piper! (curse you, Rod...your products have made me a stalkee!) :001_cool:

Top Bottom