What's new

Do You Drink Your Coffee Black?

Always. If it isn't good enough to drink black, then it isn't good enough to drink. And if you ask my wife and kids, they might think that I am a bit unstable. However, my wife also drinks her coffee black, so we make a good pair. Grin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Black coffee for me too. I went on a diet when I was about twenty years old and it prohibited cream and sugar in coffee or tea. I just got used to it that way and have drank it black ever since. It's also nice not to have to have cream or sugar at home and still have coffee, and I find it stays hotter in the cup. I can't do tea or instant coffee without cream or sugar though.

Psychopath here. I started drinking black coffee in college when I dated a girl who took it black. Before that I was adding sugar and cream. Black is much easier and hassle free.

I also like licorice. Probably shouldn't admit that in a public forum.

Psychopath here. I started drinking black coffee in college when I dated a girl who took it black. Before that I was adding sugar and cream. Black is much easier and hassle free.

I also like licorice. Probably shouldn't admit that in a public forum.

omg anise and black licorice = amazing

Yep, always black. I was looking over the study and found what they did to arrive at that conclusion, first of all they didn't include a control group. And it doesn't specifically say coffee, just foods with a bitter taste. For all intents and purposes, I dont know if coffee is defined as a food by whoever conducted the study. I don't find black coffee to be bitter because I'm used to it. Starbucks coffee is Extremely bitter, hence why I avoid it.

I used to drink only black, but it began messing with my stomach as I got older. I started adding cream (not milk, not half-and-half, but real cream) and for about a teaspoon of delicious fat added to my coffee, the heartburn goes away. Sometimes at night I'll add a bit of sugar.

Top Bottom