What's new

Do Voskhod blades get any better?

I've had mixed results. To me, they are a middle of the pack blade. And I mean middle of the pack. Many are better. Many are worse.

They’re not my favorite blades. I got a pack with the purchase of one of my tech’s and still haven’t finished it yet. One of the brands that’s on my “not buying again” list

I used a fresh Voskhod today, and it reaffirmed my original impression of them, which is that they are middle tier at best IMO. 🥱

Voskhod blades = best, middle of the road, or crap according to B&B. Gotta love it.
Voskhod seems to have a single principle purpose. That is to provide an extra smooth shave.

There are those who feel that Voskhod is to dull for them to shave with. This is perfectly fine, they need to move on to another blade.

Others, value the Voskhod and cherish it as one of their top tier blades. Mainly, I suppose, is because it does function for them as the manufacture intended it to.

Those individuals get the smooth shave that they were seeking. Other blades may also offer up a smooth shave, often at two to three times the price.

proxy.php.jpg

Top Bottom