What's new

Do Bolzanos sing ?

Anyone else ? The Bolzano blades provide aural feedback like no other ! And instead of hi pitch screaming whiskers I get grumbling and deep hairy death cries. Granted I am comparing to no more than merkur/derby/lord/feather/astra ... but there is a real difference. They also provide more tactile feedback but without being "grippy."

I still love the feathers, esp. in mild razors like the barber pole and the Muhle. I think I have now chosen my two blades for mass purchase; feathers and bolzanos. I admit, I also love their individual paper packaging, little luxury.

Last edited:
I yet to try the Bolzanos. Where can you find them? I saw them at BullGoose Shaving but nowhere else so far.

I enjoy using the Bolzanos for me they last pretty long and I find them way smoother than the Feather. I find that I get great feedback from most of the German made blades being produced today. :thumbup:

The accoustics of some of the DE razors is amazing. The Merkur adjustables, the Gillette Aristocrat, and surpisingly, the Gillette Knack are noted for their accoustics and really play up the sound.

I suppose the blade could play a role here.

-- John Gehman

I still love the feathers, esp. in mild razors like the barber pole and the Muhle. I think I have now chosen my two blades for mass purchase; feathers and bolzanos. I admit, I also love their individual paper packaging, little luxury.

The two blades I use. Feathers are still the sharper, but the Bolzanos are not too far behind.

David

Top Bottom