What's new

DIY sticks ready for travel

Really, what's better for travel than having a couple soap sticks in the dopp kit? (Now if only I had a dopp kit.)

Not all of these are 100% DIY, but all have had some improvement. I kept the wax paper wrap from an Erasmic stick (total crap) and put it on my Lea stick so I wouldn't have my fingers on the soap itself. You would think that if they bothered to package it in that nice container they would wrap it with something.

The Palmolive is sitting in a Bea soap stick base (ok lather, cheap detergent scent) with a pill bottle top. That took some work, melting the lip with a lighter and opening it up to fit around the base.

The Drakkar Noir was a travel deodorant stick, and makes a PERFECT shave stick. The plastic slider thing inside fits very snugly and allowed no drip at all, and I just love the size. It's holding a divine-smelling melted Nana June's Naturals soap (an under appreciated, excellent soaper).

Very creative, I have recently become a huge fan of shave sticks. It is always cool to see how other people are using shave sticks.

Thanks for the ideas and pics.

Top Bottom