What's new

DIY Juice

Picked up some little 1ml & 5ml syringes from the chemist, makes life easier. Not too worried about craking atm, I'm using a little derringer style dripper most of the time and both my tanks, Lemo Drop & Cthulhu, are glass but it's good to know. Dropped by the Glasgow 'School of Vape' event on Sunday and got to try loads of different liquids which has given me some ideas for flavour mixing.

hi Prosinas!

I found that for measuring aromas a scale is a huge asset - I first used 1ml syringes but a scale is just a lot faster and more convenient.
I bought mine (cheap) from fasttech, it works fine.
Counting drops is not really accurate as it depends on the bottle/dropper you are using...

a g/mg is the same every time :=)

br,
ToM

Yeah, the dropper plan wasn't gonna last long but it got me going, figured if I was shooting for ~5ml @ 6mg I would at the worst come under ~12mg. I used the same dropper for the nic & vg with an idea of the dilution and kinda piled the flavour on top afterwards. I made 3 15ml bottles last night using 1&5ml syringes with a little more confidence in my measurements but it's still a little hand knitted.

Scale sound cool but I'm gonna work with the syringes for the next few weeks, see what happens with the custards & tobaccos over time, and play around with what I've got.

I was a little sad about scrawling the recipe/name/label on a bit of masking tape to stick to the bottle and then remembered I've teased my better half for years about her keen interest in educational & motivational stickers. My lightbulb moment was rewarded:
$IMG_20150904_233630.jpg

edit: tune in for next week's ejuice range 'must try harder' :D

Last edited:
Glad I went on this adventure, the juices are coming along nicely. Custards certainly do improve over time, I had read it many times but it's good to taste it as it happens. I've quickly filled up the 10 or so 15ml dripper bottles I have, some are better than others but all are pleasant enough to vape on. Gonna upscale by swapping a friend a few full bottles for a few more empty bottles, can't bring my self to order empty bottles just yet when I know there are so many empties lying around. I don't know if I'm more excited about the 300ml of juice I just ordered or the fact that it comes in 100ml glass bottles I can re-purpose for diy'ing shortly.

Glad I went on this adventure, the juices are coming along nicely. Custards certainly do improve over time, I had read it many times but it's good to taste it as it happens. I've quickly filled up the 10 or so 15ml dripper bottles I have, some are better than others but all are pleasant enough to vape on. Gonna upscale by swapping a friend a few full bottles for a few more empty bottles, can't bring my self to order empty bottles just yet when I know there are so many empties lying around. I don't know if I'm more excited about the 300ml of juice I just ordered or the fact that it comes in 100ml glass bottles I can re-purpose for diy'ing shortly.

You can order bottles from HK for very cheap, I got about 50 x10ml empty for 4.50pounds delivered. Only problem is it takes 2 weeks.

Hello rabbit hole... I found out the name of the vendor that sells to the company where I order most of my juice. I found my favorite flavor (watermelon with a hint of berries and a decent amount of menthol). I'm going to add a little bit of grape soda flavor to it and see how it turns out.

Top Bottom