What's new

DIY DE Razor Stand

6E156F5C-5CC3-445D-8AEB-A77F6371DEE4.jpeg

Just want to share what I whipped up in the garage over the last two days using leftover wood and stain. Got the idea from a random Etsy search.

Left to right: Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush, Merkur 23c, Gillette Slim Adjustable, 2 Gillette Super Speeds, Gillette Old type.

Got my eye on a few more (I’m coming down with stage 4 RAD), so eventually this will have to be redesigned for more, or keep it to just my favorite top 5.

Very nice! Maybe when you acquire more razors you can notch the bottom just like you did the top, and mount it on a wall. Just an idea.

That's a tough rustic stand, more of a mans stand than any I have, it just needs a slot for at least one straight, yer gota have a straight even if its just for show!!!

View attachment 993897
Just want to share what I whipped up in the garage over the last two days using leftover wood and stain. Got the idea from a random Etsy search.

Left to right: Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush, Merkur 23c, Gillette Slim Adjustable, 2 Gillette Super Speeds, Gillette Old type.

Got my eye on a few more (I’m coming down with stage 4 RAD), so eventually this will have to be redesigned for more, or keep it to just my favorite top 5.
Nice! Very rustic :)

Top Bottom