What's new

Disregard

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Do you remember the price?
Yessir, $76.99 & 79.99 per 1000, respectively w/a $12 haz-mat fee.

Even as I peck this iPhone screen, Midway is showing CCI No.34 NATO LRPs ($79.99) as being back in stock.

Naw midway is nothing like CTD. Everyone has primers @ $70+ dollars now. Before hazmat. All retail outlets in the firearm industry have had to raise prices. It is what it is. Midway, nor anyone else I know of, have pulled dirty tricks like raising prices by 700% in an hour, or posting a low price (ha CTD and low prices lol, well how about lower price) on an item but then raising the price significantly when you go to check out. CTD has done those things. I don't think midway or anyone else has

shoelessjoe

Not Midway … I was referring to ECRS, the hyperinflated pricing & their excuse that said pricing was due to elevated wholesale costs.

Granted, they aren’t Win No.41s, but yesterday a fellow forum member picked up a thousand Federal SPPs @ Sportsmans Warehouse for a mere $46.95.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Not Midway … I was referring to ECRS, the hyperinflated pricing & their excuse that said pricing was due to elevated wholesale costs.

Granted, they aren’t Win No.41s, but yesterday a fellow forum member picked up a thousand Federal SPPs @ Sportsmans Warehouse for a mere $46.95.
That’s the best price I’ve heard of in a long time.

shoelessjoe

That was in a store, Whiskey … I have also read similar accounts about Academy Sports who unfortunately, won’t ship primers.

Re, Midway, a few folks have commented that though (all) their online primer statuses may show as ‘Not in Stock’, phone calls have revealed that sometimes they do have some primers on hand.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I’m pretty set for primers as of now, just keeping track of prices. I wish I still lived somewhere around an Academy. I remember shopping there when it was a true Army/Navy Surplus store complete with flickering fluorescent lights and the smell of moldy canvas.

Top Bottom