What's new

Display Case

Hey guys, so I know we all have a lot more than just one razor and brush. How do you guys display them? I've been looking for some sort of case or stand to display and store them, any suggestions?

Options are limitless.

It depends on the amount of room you have.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

No! Forget it. As for as my true love knows, I only have two razors and two brushes and two soaps.

The key to a long and happy relationship is separate checking accounts, separate bathrooms, and his and her cars.

I needed a break from making cabinet drawers for the house (don't tell SWMBO) so I started building a little stand for my shave stuff out of some of the scrap wood. It's just plywood so it's not going to be really pretty, but dang it it's going to work. I'll post a pic when I'm done.

If that’s all the space she has to relinquish, she’s still miles ahead of most guys on here. Looks like a pretty efficient set up!

Options are limitless.

It depends on the amount of room you have.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
That's a pretty neat set up. That would never fit in my space though. I'll have to keep things minimal.
Found this thing at Goodwill, $6. It takes up a little more space than swmbo might like, but I think it's pretty sweet.

That's cool! Looks like it packs a lot of storage in a small space. I'd say it's a steal at $6.

Top Bottom