What's new

Display Case

I finished up my little stand. It's nothing fancy, but it keeps stuff together. Currently it can hold 2 razors, but I could get the Dremel back out and make a slot for a third in no time at all. It needs some paint or stain to pretty up that ugly plywood though.

It's probably way too small for most people here, but it should work for me... At least for a while.
proxy.php

Just had this thought... It could easily be wall mounted.
proxy.php

Last edited:
I don't really have anything for my brushes and soaps/creams other than a plastic shelf but I use this for my razors.

GilletteDisplay9.jpg

Thats a pretty sweet find.... and nice blade selection, if i had to only have two types of blades, it would be those two!

Thanks! The display cases are pretty available online but always in the US (I'm in Canada) so they always have absurdly high shipping costs. This year on my birthday I was wandering around a local antique store and stumbled across it. Decided I was not going home without that present to myself! About the blades - I keep thinking I need to branch out but I always end up coming back to those two.

"Don't even think about it," said drawers my wife. "You have enough 'junk' in your vanity under your sink and in your two allotted vanity drawers."

"Yes dear," say I.

I store my software under the sink and have only 5 brushes.

My razors are mainly stored in an old restored shop desk where I refurbish the drawers one at a time as my collection grows. But my daily drivers are stored in a couple of smaller restored wooden boxes.

A775278F-4D7E-4B9F-A83A-28FC4EC2715B.jpeg
49778059-ED1D-40A0-8690-342706195751.jpeg
69CCCA9B-9D89-4C24-81FF-D24B463E7212.jpeg

Just finished redoing our bathroom/shave den. This is after 5 years of saving money with wet shaving.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely breathtaking! I could stand there and look at all of that shaving goodness for hours!
Just Think What Normal People think of you when they come over :w00t::w00t:
Steve, it's never a good idea to have normal people in your house! They're the ones that tend to drive around the country wearing your skin as a makeshift raincoat!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Absolutely breathtaking! I could stand there and look at all of that shaving goodness for hours!

Steve, it's never a good idea to have normal people in your house! They're the ones that tend to drive around the country wearing your skin as a makeshift raincoat!
Whaattt.........Dave

OMG!!! Those collections are insane. And here I was thinking I had a problem rofl :lol:

If I had the means, I know I'd be right there with you guys!!

Top Bottom