What's new

Display Case Picture Update

How to get Divorced in one year.....Chapter 1....:tongue_sm Impressive to say the least....I am a bit distraught that the only brushes displayed next to the Razor MUSEUM are 2 rubbersets and what appears to be a VDH Boar !!!!:a6:

Last edited:
Awww heck, it's been said already but i'll add my 2 cents.
I'm jealous. Extremely.

nice work. thanks for sharing.

:thumbup1:

Thanks guys, I'm glad everyone enjoys looking at them...I know I do. I haven't been around much the last few months...fishing too much I guess. I will get back in the swing of things soon.

Stunning case Lucky, that is quite a collection you have assembled. I like the little details like the Gillette trucks and that you have the right blades for each case. The way you have grouped them makes sense and there is some time line going across the shelves.

All of this took a lot of thought and a sound knowledge of the razors through the years, you have most of the ones I would go for and in fantastic condition. I were the kind of man who wears a hat I would take it off in respect.

Do you still have a burning desire for any particular model or has this killed the RAD? I think I know the answer....RAD can't every be truly killed only subdued for a while:thumbup1:

Good luck in your quest.

Exactly what I'm aiming for. Nice collection. Love the display case. I'm on the hunt for a new display case. My poor antique curio/china cabinet is full. Got no room for anything else. Got things just sitting around anywhere now and I'm not cool with that. Problem there is I'm going to have to give up buying any new shaving collectables to save up for a new display. Decisions, Decisions.

Rite before my eyes is why B&B is the greatest site with the greatest
people....Makes one proud to be a man or woman.....Just simply put
9th wonder of the world.....bless you
duke

Amazing! You could charge admission to see those beauties...your user name suits you. The number identifier wouldn't happen to be the $ amount you have invested in your stunning collection would it? Someone would probably have to spend at least that to have something comparable. Just beautiful!

are you kidding me..

wow,

How much did you spend on it all?
that's what I want to know!

Honey....is that you....get off the computer now and go to bed sweetheart. Oh I sorry canuckerr....I thought you were my wife.:lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom