What's new

Display cabinet

Posting this as some might be searching for a display cabinet. Sometimes is hard to find the right one.

Bought this a couple of weeks ago on Amazon (Watsons collection). The door came broken, but the seller has sent a replacement very quickly. I attached a magnetic rechargeable spot, so it can be used as an ambient lamp in my living room.

Very clear instructions and easy to put together. It's not massive wood and a bit expensive, but overall I'm happy with it. My drawer (finally) dropped a bit of weight. Wish it was a bit bigger, couldn't fit all I wanted. And to mount a second one I think it would be a bit too tacky.
Unit can be mounted either way up so door opens to left or right - when the hinge is on the right the handle cut-out is on the top, when the hinge is on the left the handle cut-out is underneath.

Size:
  • Cm: 52h x 39w x 12d
  • Inches: 20.5h x 15.4w x 4.7d

IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_2946.jpeg

IMG_2947.jpeg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Now you have me thinking about a display case for my M7DS's. See what you've done?

Might be another job for my cabinetmaker.

I am not gonna lie...that look pretty snazzy!

Very good looking display and great topic to start a conversation when you have guests!

Very good looking display and great topic to start a conversation when you have guests!

Excepting my good old mate who’s into wet shaving, all my other friends look at me like I have 2 heads each time I talk about shaving [emoji4] Yeah, it’s a great topic, but only for “our kin”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I think it's awesome. Did you already have the razor holder?

Only members of the forums would appreciate something like this. I also have a few buddies that think I lost my marbles collecting the tools of our trade. But the chaps are not well groomed either.

I think it's awesome. Did you already have the razor holder?

Only members of the forums would appreciate something like this. I also have a few buddies that think I lost my marbles collecting the tools of our trade. But the chaps are not well groomed either.

Thanks! I did, yes. Passed a custom order on Etsy (woodenfactory) while waiting for the spare door. Great quality, great service, fast shipment. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom