What's new

Disney World

We're planning a trip to Disney World in the spring. Anyone know of any shaving gear sold there? I'm hoping to find some creams in Epcot!

==Tom

We're planning a trip to Disney World in the spring. Anyone know of any shaving gear sold there? I'm hoping to find some creams in Epcot!

I was just there in November and did not see any. Now there is a soap store at Downtown Disney that sold a few things. Nothing impressive, but nice.

I'm thinking maybe the Queen's Table at Epcot. They sell soaps and fragrances, and hopefully shaving products.

==Tom

I'm thinking maybe the Queen's Table at Epcot. They sell soaps and fragrances, and hopefully shaving products.

I did not see any shaving products, but that does not mean they weren't there. I went on Thanksgiving Day and had dinner in Norway. Needless to say there was a healthy crowd at Epcot.

I did not see any shaving products, but that does not mean they weren't there. I went on Thanksgiving Day and had dinner in Norway. Needless to say there was a healthy crowd at Epcot.

Cool! I hope you had a great time.
What did you have for dinner?

==Tom

Cool! I hope you had a great time.
What did you have for dinner?

Epcot is the only Disney attraction that I really enjoy still. I had venison, and a wonderful line up of Norwegian dishes. My wife had salmon, and my mother-in-law had a traditional dinner. It was wonderful and the Disney folks put on a great feast. My favorite place to visit in Epcot is Morrocco, so if you haven't been there before, be sure to visit.

Tom, when you are thinking about shaving stuff at Disney then my friend you should join your nearest "Shaveaholics Anonymous". :em3400:

I go about 4 times a year and have looked high and low since I started shaving with a brush and DE's. I had the same thoughts about the shops with the soaps but there is nothing shaving related that I could find at all. Aside from the Katanas in Japan of course :eek: The closest thing I heard about was a barber shop in Celebration.

I thought the barber shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom gave shaves. It's been a few years but I remember seeing a guy stretched out in a chair with a face full of shaving cream and I'm pretty sure he wasn't a prop.

Actually, Harmony barbershop has moved from it's original location. If you're walking in from the train station, it's to the left of Main Street as you're walking down Main Street, in the main square. I want to say it's near the fire station.

Bringing this thread back to life. I just got back from a quick trip to Disney. Yes, Harmony is there. However it is in a spot that you would probably never find it unless you were specifically looking for it. I actually turned the corner and didn't think it was there. I had to keep turning and then there it was. Right beside the firehouse on the other side of the tracks. I found it as we were leaving or I would have a haircut review for you all. I will deffinatly have one next time!

I was just there a month ago. The barber shop is still there, right next to the fire station. If you walk in on the left of the train station, just stay to the left and you'll find it. They do NOT do shaves and I didn't see anything for products. I did however find a barber shop in the Contemporary Resort (1 stop away on the monorail if memory serves me). Its on the 3rd floor. Get off the elevator and turn left, cant miss it. Ask for Grady. You can make an appointment and it will only take about a 1/2 hour. GREAT experience!!!!!

Top Bottom