What's new

Discussion Thread for Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shaving Cream

I am new to this and have only been wet shaving for a few weeks now. As such I have only acquired four shave creams. T&H Lavender, AOS Lavender, The Gentlemens Refinery, and just recently T&H 1805. I have to say I just love the smell of this stuff. It's not overpowering, but just a delite. I did not find it to be troublesome at all to whip up a good lather. It gave a very good shave as well. I have not been disappointed yet with any of the creams I've tried so far, but I'd have to say that T&H 1805 is by far my favorite. I think I'll splurge and take a chance on the T&H 1805 cologne and/or aftershave balm as well. This stuff is great.

Crue - I am with you. I really like the scent of the 1805 and you can't beat the quality of the Truefitt & Hill creams. My wife gave me some for my birthday and I got another gift of the cologne. :biggrin:

I got a sample of this from a local dealer in town. I agree it is a great classy scent you would expect from this brand. I am a newbie at this and just getting all new stuff soon. My cheap brush surprisingly whipped up a great lather. The shave was excellent and left my skin soft and not irritated. The scent is a bonus while you shave.

Enjoy this one!

I love it, it's my main cream/fragrance. However, all the 1805 products smell a bit different. It's a bit strange to me. Try it yourself! I have the hand and body soap, shower/bath soap, shampoo, cologne and cream.

They all smell different, and the shampoo smells just weird. It's a hint of 1805 in there, but mostly it's just not. I was disappointed to be honest.

Great to lather and fantastic scent.

Top Bottom