What's new

Discussion Thread For Gentlemen's Best Signature Series Shave soap

No interest in that? :tongue_sm

Well, maybe you'd be interested to know that I also had a sample of the GB "Chilled" too that performs really well but is very cooling on the face. It's nice too in that it doesn't smell like Bengay:thumbup1:

Great summer time soap, for sure!

Only been using GB signature since a week of Williams in very late November.. How's the chilled ??? Same great smell? I have a hard time using other soaps and they are all gathering Dust.. My wife converted to Wet Shaving and only will use GB

Only been using GB signature since a week of Williams in very late November.. How's the chilled ??? Same great smell? I have a hard time using other soaps and they are all gathering Dust.. My wife converted to Wet Shaving and only will use GB

The chilled has the same scent with a minty twist. The menthol added really does make it cool (but it also isn't quite as moisturizing as the standard GB, which is to be expected).

The AS and the soap are both worth the price admission, IMHO (speaking of the standard and the chilled soaps and ***) :thumbup1:

I haven't used Ray's Signature soap yet, but I can attest that it smells fantastic.

I have some GB CHILLED splash and that stuff is high-test. Good for a sticky, hot, July day. It will freeze your face off, but it still smells great. No medicine-menthol-vapor rub smell at all, but more menthol than my face has ever experienced!

Looks like another order to Ray for the summer line... Thanks Paul

Always happy to help... Seriously, the splash is coooooooooold
proxy.php

GB shave soap is fantastic: easy lather, good moisturizing properties and fantastic scent. It's now in my regular rotation. Already had Ray's aftershave (very nice) but recently received a bottle of his Chilled. Oh yeah...provides a nice menthol blast, second only to my Alt Innsbruck. :thumbup1:

I'm definitely going to put both the Signature and Chilled on my list of soaps to buy, right up at the top. I've been thinking about it for a while. Thanks for an honest review, Paul!

So that everyone knows I writing this post 15 minutes after my morning shave only using GB chilled soap and GB Chilled After Shave Splash and I am still feeling that mentholy goodness on my face.

Move over Proraso, sorry you are too warm. And for the aftershave, WOW!

Top Bottom