What's new

Discounts Galore

Well, maybe “galore” is a little over the top, but I did get two emails offers with very nice discounts. First, Blackland is giving an 18% discount on their products, yes including the Vector, in celebration of Shane’s birthday. I believe it ends tomorrow. The Vectors are not in stock, but they are taking pre-orders.

Second, OneBlade is offering, while supplies last, 50% off on their products including their razors. So if you wanted a Genesis, but did not want to spend $399, you can buy one for $199.50.

Good question – I just looked again at the email I received (Surprise: Black Friday Starts NOW) and apparently it was only sent to those who signed up on their web site. The email had a ”unique code” that can only be used once at checkout. Sometime ago, I inquired about the OneBlade and signed up. If you did not get this email, it might be worth your effort to give them a call or at minimum, send them an email to inquire about the “Black Friday sale”.

Ah makes sense I reached out via email the worst that can happen is they tell me no. If anyone has a spare let me know it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom