What's new

Discounted lather bowls - only two available

Best lather bowl on the market in my opinion. I'd snap one up if I didn't already have one on my vanity.

Well that took 23 minutes. You would think our lather bowls are popular or something (cough, cough...) :001_smile

Still one left and it is the Large size - this may be the first in that size that is a "second."

After having one break and picking up my bowl and a spare... I've had a great run. I'm going to stop and not say another thing... no sense inviting 'that guy' back in again... Very nice purpose built bowls. Can't recommend them more highly.

I’ve had a CC lather bowl since they were first introduced. It is THE BEST bowl on the market. Period. If you dont have one yet, treat yourself.

The large bowl is now sold.

Thanks guys, for your kind comments. Designing the bowl took me six months with eight prototypes. We had a dozen volunteers and it was refined into the popular bowl we now have. How popular? Just google "lather bowl" and tell me what you see. Yes, that is us right at the very top in a worldwide search. Seriously. We ship every week now overseas. I have one going today to Australia. Shipping alone is $24.00 which is our actual cost and the bowl itself is $28.75.

Such a great bowl...if you don't have a CC Lather Bowl...well...I don't know what you are thinking. Very iconic and everyone in the know will know...with that classic recognizable Ship's Wheel. Pieces of art also...I have the newly released Tempest! Sort of a namesake!

I'm enjoying the bowl I got from you a few months ago.

I can say, anyone who is not happy with what they are now using should give serious consideration to getting one of these.

Here at Casa Mick Sud , it is the only lathering bowl.

proxy.php

Top Bottom