What's new

Discount toiletries . . .

When I see designer brands on discount via eBay or other websites is it best to presume they are counterfeit and to avoid? Sounds dumb but after I saw a news report on counterfeiters using urine and other disgusting things as chemical substitutes it made me go cold as I had bought some discount after shave on eBay before.

:blushing:

There are some reliable sellers, even on ebay. Personally I avoid ebay for frags and stuff like that. Discount websites for frags are another story. Many, if not most of them are legit. I've bought from probably half a dozen discount websites and never got a fake or counterfeit anything.

The more popular something is, the more likely it is to be counterfeited, FYI. Also, if something is a cheap drugstore type product, counterfeiting it probably wouldn't make sense.

I would say you get an awesome deal at MarshallsTJ Maxx etc. I agree with you - it used to be that designer aftershaves were not that good but recently I tried Armani's Attitude, Narcisco Rodriguez - and both were simply amazing. Almost zero burn and very very moisturizing.

Top Bottom