What's new

Discount lather bowls, just a few

Well those look quite lovely but unfortunately my eyes were drawn to the Tempest, and now its on my Christmas list....

I too thought they were attractive, but it’s a metal bowl for me. I’m too klutzy to be using a breakable bowl.

An occasional email to that effect is what led us to develop and release this two years ago. The guys love it but the ladies swoon over it. I am serious - that is the number one comment we get on the copper bowls is that the ladies try to snatch it the first time they see it.

IMG_3329.jpg

An occasional email to that effect is what led us to develop and release this two years ago. The guys love it but the ladies swoon over it. I am serious - that is the number one comment we get on the copper bowls is that the ladies try to snatch it the first time they see it.

View attachment 1145716
I don’t doubt it. I’ve been admiring that bowl for a while. Now that I know the ladies are snatching them up I’m even less likely to order. The original reason I did not order was SWMBO would give me the stink eye for ordering more shaving hardware. Now there is a chance she would commandeer it?

I don’t doubt it. I’ve been admiring that bowl for a while. Now that I know the ladies are snatching them up I’m even less likely to order. The original reason I did not order was SWMBO would give me the stink eye for ordering more shaving hardware. Now there is a chance she would commandeer it?

Yes, it is true she will probably try to commandeer it. That is why we have instituted a new protective program. Each copper lather bowl purchase now comes with its own Bull Mastiff to keep her away from the copper bowl. We offer a 100% guarantee on its effectiveness. :biggrin1:

Bull-Mastiff-High-Definition.jpg

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Yes, it is true she will probably try to commandeer it. That is why we have instituted a new protective program. Each copper lather bowl purchase now comes with its own Bull Mastiff to keep her away from the copper bowl. We offer a 100% guarantee on its effectiveness. :biggrin1:

View attachment 1145819
Good choice of dog!!! We've had two Bullies, and my wife and I were part of a Bullmastiff rescue organization in New York. The only bad thing I can say about the breed is that they aren't terribly long-lived (most large breed dogs aren't), we only got 6 to 7 years with each of them....they were not remotely related (one was from a breeder and one was a rescue), but both went with cancer around the same age. They were both great dogs, but our first one was like a daughter to us, and losing her was like having a piece of my heart torn out.

Good choice of dog!!! We've had two Bullies, and my wife and I were part of a Bullmastiff rescue organization in New York. The only bad thing I can say about the breed is that they aren't terribly long-lived (most large breed dogs aren't), we only got 6 to 7 years with each of them....they were not remotely related (one was from a breeder and one was a rescue), but both went with cancer around the same age. They were both great dogs, but our first one was like a daughter to us, and losing her was like having a piece of my heart torn out.
No matter how short a time you have them, they worm their ways into your heart. I rescued a Doberman pup that had distemper and although she only lived a couple of weeks, it killed me when the time came. I kept hoping for a miracle cure, but it was not to be. Sheba will always have a place in my heart. :c7:

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Perfect excuse to buy 2. His and hers lather bowls, all problems solved. 😆

View attachment 1145716
I've been eyeing this for a long time and would love to have this shaving bowl very much and would not buy another....but just too expensive including shipping to my place...😞😞

We had a few lather bowls come out of the kiln last time where the glaze was not quite right. Mind you, functionally they will work just as good as a first run bowl, this is just a cosmetic issue. The nice thing is there is one in Gunmetal and three in Cobalt, our most popular colors.

They are available at a nice discount right here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all
I was lucky enough to snag one of these bowls. It's the leather color. Really enjoying it. Thanks!

View attachment 1145819
Finally!
Someone gets ME!
Done and Done!
Where do I send the fees for medicals kennel and transport?
Can we do Christmas or Thanksgiving? I know you'll want to see your 'kid' as he/she grows in life.

Top Bottom