What's new

Discontinued cheaper scents you’d like to see available again

English Leather Musk
4A4835FE-0640-4DF2-AF6E-552C68E10FA2.jpeg

Preferred Stock aftershave balm.
Smelled much better than the AS splash.

And, Stetson Country. It was a real shame when it was discontinued.

Never tried the Preferred Stock AS balm, but I have the AS splash and like it quite a bit. I also have never tried the Stetson Country AS, but I do like the Stetson Black AS.

You just cannot beat some of these 70s-90s vintage AS choices.

Tim

For everyone saying Jade East Vermont Country Store has it, but you might want to look elsewhere they are very expensive. For example they want $14.00 for the 6oz. Clubman

Cool that Jade East is available. It used to be everywhere. I would not be surprised if it was gone for awhile and then some company or another brought it back.

Apparently now made by Regency Cosmetics and/or Songo. Apparently a lot of disagreement about how much it smells like the original, including from folks smelling the vintage and the new side-by-side.

Last edited:
Old Spice Fresh and Skin Bracer cooling blue. I still have a half filled bottle of each in the cabinet. I just loved how clean they smelled

Old Spice Fresh and Skin Bracer cooling blue. I still have a half filled bottle of each in the cabinet. I just loved how clean they smelled
I wish I hadn't finished off my Cooling Blue and kept a little back. It's a great scent and I haven't found anything else quite like it, the closest match I have is Halston's Z-14 Aftershave Splash.

I wish I hadn't finished off my Cooling Blue and kept a little back. It's a great scent and I haven't found anything else quite like it, the closest match I have is Halston's Z-14 Aftershave Splash.

Colgate/Palmolive doesn't give the love I feel the Mennen brand really deserves. I noticed Speed Stick no longer has Mennen on the label. Shelf space is a premium these days, but for the life of me I don't know why they can't make Cooling Blue available at least online on Amazon or in gift packs for father's day, christmas etc. I'd stock up on it. I splash mine on twice a year or so, I like to keep it around. I use the original all the time.

Old Spice Leather. Wore it daily in the 90's. Don't know when it was discontinued. Great stuff though.
that was a nice scent, would be nice if P&G would re release musk, lime, fresh, leather in a gift pack during the holidays, besides the classic old spice scent I'm not really a fan of anything old spice these days too much like Axe body sprays.

Chaps was a classic. Always seen as the cheaper cousin of Polo, I guess. But it was truly distinctive and a classic. So hard to find these days.

Top Bottom