What's new

Discontinued cheaper scents you’d like to see available again

i LOVED a fragrance by Yardly called English Blazer. I had it as a cologne and A/S many years ago. Love to see it back in production. Anyone remember this one?

i LOVED a fragrance by Yardly called English Blazer. I had it as a cologne and A/S many years ago. Love to see it back in production. Anyone remember this one?
I had a full bottle of that on this BST a few months ago for less than $15. Sat for weeks until I took it to Ebay

Sent from my Samsung S8+

Brut 33 Splash On - like the stuff I used to get for my birthday and Christmas in the 1980s

I've tried the modern day......

Brut Aftershave from USA (made in Mexico)
Brut Splash On from Europe (made in France)

Don't get me wrong, I thought they were both ok, but they were both totally different to Brut 33

My current Brut of choice is the European Brut Aftershave
It's good stuff, and one of my favourites, but IMHO..............

As the late, great Sir Henry Cooper used to say on the Brut 33 adverts in the 1980s....

"Nothing beats the great smell of Brut"

If they were to bring back Brut 33 in the 1980s style green plastic bottles -
I'd buy it, and to coin another phrase from the 1980s Brut 33 adverts, I'd

"Splash it on all over"

Preferred Stock aftershave balm.
Smelled much better than the AS splash.

And, Stetson Country. It was a real shame when it was discontinued.

AV Green and Brown we got for Christmas during the 1970's in a 4 bottle set with Ice blue and a Yellow one.

Brut 33 Splash On - like the stuff I used to get for my birthday and Christmas in the 1980s

I've tried the modern day......

Brut Aftershave from USA (made in Mexico)
Brut Splash On from Europe (made in France)

Don't get me wrong, I thought they were both ok, but they were both totally different to Brut 33

My current Brut of choice is the European Brut Aftershave
It's good stuff, and one of my favourites, but IMHO..............

As the late, great Sir Henry Cooper used to say on the Brut 33 adverts in the 1980s....

"Nothing beats the great smell of Brut"

If they were to bring back Brut 33 in the 1980s style green plastic bottles -
I'd buy it, and to coin another phrase from the 1980s Brut 33 adverts, I'd

"Splash it on all over"

I've heard that the new "Special Reserve" Brut is closer to the original than most the current releases.

I would love it if Skin Bracer Cooling Blue came back. It was the first aftershave I used back in high school. Imagine a spicy aqua velva.

I would love it if Skin Bracer Cooling Blue came back. It was the first aftershave I used back in high school. Imagine a spicy aqua velva.
I'd love for Skin Bracer cooling blue to be brought back as well.
I still have a bottle that is about 90% full that I only use on special occasions.

I'd love for Skin Bracer cooling blue to be brought back as well.
I still have a bottle that is about 90% full that I only use on special occasions.

Yes! I am so jealous of you. I desperately miss this aftershave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom