What's new

Discontinued Body Shop Scent

Does anyone make a SC with a scent similar to the old Body Shop shave cream? I scraped the last bit from my last tub this morning.

-Clarke

I've read a thread somewhere stating Real Shaving Company's Moisturising cream is the same.

Real Shaving Co. Moisturising Limited Edition from Creighton's is identical. Only seems to be available in some UK Poundland discount shops though! £1 for a 176ml tub. Sure it must be available elsewhere though.

Real Shaving Co. Moisturising Limited Edition from Creighton's is identical. Only seems to be available in some UK Poundland discount shops though! £1 for a 176ml tub. Sure it must be available elsewhere though.

Correct. The tube of RSC cream available at RiteAids in the U.S. is NOT the same as the original Body Shop cream.

I can confirm the RSC Limited Edition is Creighton's left over stock of the old formula Body Shop cream and only seems to be available at Poundland. I've already sent a few tubs out to B&B members, one package of 4 tubs to The Netherlands, 2 packages of 4 tubs to the USA. Obviously the shipping bumps up the price considerably, but when you're buying it at £1 a tub it's still a good deal. I've stockpiled a dozen tubs for myself anyway. :001_tt1:

Top Bottom