What's new

Diner's

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Joe’s Coffee Shop in Watauga. The pie cabinet is my wife’s favorite part :). Full disclosure- I stole the picture off the internet.

31024C24-89C8-45AB-8615-F15D3108300A.jpeg

Pappas Drive-in and Diner, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Absolutely FANTASTIC food, especially breakfast food. One of my favorite diners in the world.
48C20BF6-2AB1-4ED2-8F18-F80D9374A869.jpeg

C33750E5-2285-40A5-8E17-F1C9EF88E2A0.jpeg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I usually gravitate toward the greasy spoon places. You know...where when you bite into a hamburger the grease flows down you arm and drips off your elbow into a shimmering, silver pool on the tablecloth.

Like Owen I filched these off the net.

Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Here's the inside of the Grand Central Cafe in Kingsland, Texas...the Texas Chain Saw Massacre house.
20190727_184746.jpg
20190727_085517.jpg
20190727_080552.jpg

Waaaay back I worked for a big canadian grocer chain and one of the stores had me doing a 6-10 morning shift cleaning floors, bathrooms lunchrooms everywhere before the store would open in the morning. Too early for public transit to be running so a 45 minute hike, part of which i could use a section of the Bruce Trail as a shortcut.

After the shift it was across the street to the Big Top Family Restaurant for a BLT on brown with coffee, sat at the counter watching the action, made my day. After that walk home because it was a cool hike.

Still there decades later and decades since i've been, grocer is now a Shopper's Drugmart, the Big Top marches on.

Great pictures by google. to scroll through menus, plates etc... every neighbourhood need one of these. Hope this works...

Bruce Trail - Wikipedia
dave

Last edited:
Most diners here in NJ are great but I really enjoy Club Diner. Good food. Good prices. Friendly staff.

Attachments

• 20190803_221119.jpg
    20190803_221119.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 4

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Waaaay back I worked for a big canadian grocer chain and one of the stores had me doing a 6-10 morning shift cleaning floors, bathrooms lunchrooms everywhere before the store would open in the morning. Too early for public transit to be running so a 45 minute hike, part of which i could use a section of the Bruce Trail as a shortcut.

After the shift it was across the street to the Big Top Family Restaurant for a BLT on brown with coffee, sat at the counter watching the action, made my day. After that walk home because it was a cool hike.

Still there decades later and decades since i've been, grocer is now a Shopper's Drugmart, the Big Top marches on.

Great pictures by google. to scroll through menus, plates etc... every neighbourhood need one of these. Hope this works...

Bruce Trail - Wikipedia
dave

Quite a story. You might have seen this already.

The one that I go to has a statue of a monkey that apparently everyone wants to take pictures with.
proxy.php

The food is good. Portions are extremely large. One breakfast usually gives you enough leftovers for a full lunch.

The Sandpiper Restaurant near Pugwash, Nova Scotia.
proxy.php

proxy.php

It's one of the very few places that know how to do a Lobster Roll & Fries properly.

If you get a window seat in the right season you can watch the many hummingbirds at the nectar feeders hanging outside.

Top Bottom