What's new

Dilemma

Shaving off three or four days' growth is so much fun, but to do that, I have to skip shaving for three or four days.

I share the OP’s sentiment. 3-4 days growth is just easier and more fun to shave. I think the face recovery time combine with slightly longer stubble allow fir optimum conditions for shaving. That said, it’s every other day for me. But i get the dilemma!

I am usually an every other day shaver, but I couldn't wait until tomorrow! Got it done tonight. And I'm every other day by choice, not because I truly need it.

Before I discovered the fine world of wet shaving (2 months ago, LOL), I would wait as long as possible between shaves. I didn't enjoy it, but now, I can hardly wait. It is something I honestly look forward to and thoroughly enjoy.
I enjoy my shaves too much to skip days!! :a29:

Shaving off three or four days' growth is so much fun, but to do that, I have to skip shaving for three or four days.
Only shave half of your face every two days, alternating sides.
proxy.php

There ya go.

Removing a few weeks or months growth with a straight razor is wonderful. Nothing quite like that first stoke removing a full cheek worth of beard with one swipe.

My beard grows so quickly, after four days, I would have a full beard. The longest I ever go is two days and only if I do not have to leave the house during that time.

Top Bottom