What's new

Digital Photography Primer (or how to post pix of your shaving gear)

I'll tell you how dumb I am. I can't even find a place in B&B labeled "Gallery." And since the latest post in this thread (before mine) is December 2009, I don't seem likely to learn here, either. Hmmm.

I never have the option of "Copy Image Location". Maybe it's time to retire the Commodore 64. Do you think my "Windows Aluminum" needs an update?

Randy
I don't see that option on my Atari 800 either; just kidding but I did have one in 1981 and still have the Visicalc spreadsheet book and software somewhere dusty. Great article and I am going to follow the instructions in the near future because it takes me forever to download pictures and a lot of banging around.:thumbup:

Maybe somebody (not me -- I don't know anything about cell phone cams) should start a thread about how to get a clear photo with a cell phone. Those are the ones that seem consistently to be blurry or out of focus.

(First thought is that with an autofocus or fixed focus lens, you need to give it time to settle down before pushing the button. ICOCBW.)

Top Bottom