What's new

Did you get any cologne for Christmas.

S

Sam

A 200ml bottle of Chanel Coromandel
and arriving last night
75ml of Chanel Sycomore, which I am wearing today

My first post, finally signed up after lurking forever, but on to more important matters...bought myself a bottle of Creed, Royal Scottish Lavender, made me very happy, the best thing I got by far.

My first post, finally signed up after lurking forever, but on to more important matters...bought myself a bottle of Creed, Royal Scottish Lavender, made me very happy, the best thing I got by far.

Thanks for jumping in!

I've been really curious about this one, how does it compare to other lavenders?

got the new Big Pony fragrance RL the green one :thumbup:

Same. Polo Big Pony #3 in the green bottle. The rest of the Big Pony collections was just "meh" to me, but both my wife and I liked #3.

proxy.php

Thanks for jumping in!

I've been really curious about this one, how does it compare to other lavenders?

It is more expensive, but for my money very much worth it, as I don't see myself buying any other Creeds. RSL is not near a soliflore at all, it a warm spicy lavender which dries down to a beautiful sandalwood, really old school and great for the fall/winter. It would be hard for someone not to like it. Certainly worth a sample.

Jumping on the xmas bandwagon-- I got a bottle of Opus 1870, which I adore.

Also bought myself a bottle of Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood Aftershave, which I guess is also a fragrance. John at Ogallala included some excellent sample-age as usual.

My parents "bought" me a 1.6 of Dolce and Gabbana The One for Men as well as a small (3 oz or some such, it's upstairs) bottle of 4711 AS. Unfortunately, since I've been sick with sinus congestion the past week and a half, I haven't bothered to wear either because I can't smell them very well. :(

Wait, did someone say that there is an Oak (B&BW) cologne? Damn, I might fall off of the sabbatical wagon after my nose clears up. :cursing:

Top Bottom