What's new

Did you get any cologne for Christmas.

I received L'Occitane Eau Des Baux for Christmas. I like it alot, good winter scent. Cypress, Incense notes and vanilla. Excellent longevity...however I find the scent pretty linear. Doesn't really change much except the Cypress fades and the vanilla becomes more apparent. Overall its a scent I can see myself wearing alot.

What did you get for Christmas?

While I didn't get any bottles for Christmas per se...I have had plans for some money my mom gave me. My sights were fixed on 100ml bottles of Pen's English Fern and Floris Santal.

Right on cue, I got a frantic call from my wife about 2 hours ago at the specialty camera shop.

"Honey! They've got the wide angle lens I want and it's on sale for x dollars! The sale ends today! Arrrrrgh!! The world is ending, what do I do?!?!?!?"

"Well...you don't have x dol-wait a minute! I don't like where this is going..."

Ah...marriage. :rolleyes:

My parents gave me a back up bottle of Old Spice. And I have a little money left over from Christmas that I'm thinking of devoting to a fragrance.

Scent wise, I got nothing. I plan to gift myself a bottle of L'Occitaine Vetyver sometime in the next week or two.

I got 1/2 oz spray bottles of Mcgraw by Tim Mcgraw, and Mcgraw Silver by Tim Mcgraw. These are scents produced by Coty. I love the scent of Mcgraw, but have yet to try the Silver. :tongue_sm

I gave myself the gift of a bottle of Oak cologne from Bath and Body Works. :laugh::thumbup1:

CKFree from Calvin Klein. Also just cleaned out the hidden depths of the bathroom cabinet and found a half-empty (half-full) bottle of Aramis. The first ever cologne Christmas present I received. Haven't used it for ages, but can't bring myself to throw it out.

Top Bottom